Monday, April 19, 2010

ob gesund oder ungesund....

Nico is eating very little of everything in very slow speed (a feature inherited from Papa Mayur). No matter if vegetables or cookies. See icecream video. He did not even finish half of the cup and it took about an hour but he screamed each time we wanted to take it away. Concerned about his poor weight gain I made very healthy cranberry-oatmeal-millet cookies with brown sugar and whole wheat flour- fortunately Nico loves them. I wonder if he ever will be above the 20 percentile range? Or maybe AustroIndian babies do not follow the standard growth curve at all...





2 comments:

  1. I can vouch for the cookies, yumm!

    P.S: if Nico doesn't eat 'em, you know where to dispose them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wird da Mama Dani nicht ungedulig? Also ich wärs...freu mich immer über die tollen Fotos von klein Nico. Eine Website die ich wöchentlich checke.
    lg Kathi

    ReplyDelete