Tuesday, March 23, 2010

de l'eau

Lucie (aka Ucie) took a day off. So, I spent a sunny afternoon with the boys. Since a week or so TATAN became THE HERO for Nico. He follows him, he copies him (suddenly he starts to like the same sippy cup, and teddybears and even kisses them???), he says 'Tatan" before he falls asleep and if there is any noise at the door, .... and now he also started to talk French!!! He tells me now that he wants 'de l'eau' and 'moi aussi' and I became all of a sudden 'Maman'. I desperately try to teach Nico German and I repeat 'Wasser' hundred times a day without success so far. In English he progresses fast. I stopped counting words. But there is hope: on the playground today Caltrain passed by and Nathan shouted excited 'le train'. Nico corrected him: 'no. Zug'.
All together a fun day!












No comments:

Post a Comment